Lansdowne is a charming little hill station in Pauri region of Uttaranchal,uttarakhand. It was originally a popular hill station with the Britishers,so that place s popular from the 80 centuries. Attracted by its natural beauty and climate, they established a cantonment here. It was founded by Lord Lansdowne in 1887 A.D., thus the place has been named after him.Read More…
In order to make your trip safe and comfortable while travelling to Anand Retreat, Lansdowne we would recommend following travel tips.
* While travelling with family and kids it is advisable book in advance to avoid the situation where you reach the resort and find it is sold out for the night. Lansdowne is a small town with limited availability of decent room plan your trip well before you begin your journey.
* Internet Facility is not available in hotel resort through cyber café's are available in the main market area. Internet can be accessed by guest through the mobile phones as well.
* If your kids are used to a specific brand of food products (baby food etc.) make sure you carry them with you as the same may not be available in Lansdowne.
* Even in summers carry some light woollens with you as weather fluctuations are common.
* While visiting in monsoon season do remember to carry umbrellas with you.
* Sports shoes would be most suited for terrain of Lansdowne. Ladies you avoid wearing high heel shoes.
* Drive slowly on the mountain roads. If you are not used to driving on mountain roads avoid driving in dark.
* We would request visitors to our resort to avoid playing loud music as it may disturb other guests who visit here for peace and tranquillity.
* Uttarakhand State and town of Lansdowne are environmentally conscious places, one must not litter while in resort or anywhere else. Plastic Bags, Used cola cans, bottles are environmental hazards please put them to recycling rather with littering them here and there.
* Guests interested in Bird watching must carry their binoculars with them; Lansdowne will not leave them disappointed.
© 2011 Hotel Retreat Anand | Developed by infosindia